Tuesday, December 13, 2016

One


I’m starting a series in this blog, each post being identified simply numerically.  Hence, this first article is titled ONE.  The next one shall be TWO, and so on.  Why am I doing this?  Well, I shall be writing about a particular topic but most likely it shall not appear in this blog regularly.  I shall continue to write about the usual stuff that I have been writing about previously, which is, really nothing specific.  But for this series I wish to talk about my random thoughts on my personal views about passing through this dimension.  I must confess that much of what I’ll probably blabber about is pseudo-philosophical, and might not even make any sense to many readers.

At the outset, I’d like to clarify where I’m coming from.  Many talk about passing through, or simply dying, as a philosophical orientation.  As many would say that they’re ready to die anytime, anywhere, any way; that they’re not afraid to die.  Well, I’m not that committed to the philosophy.  Perhaps you’ll find out later what my own thoughts are about the whole thing.

To the question, are you ready to die?,  I’m neither scared nor embarrassed to admit I’m not ready to die.  I don’t know when I’ll be ready.  May be I will never be.  I know I will die anytime, but ready?   Heck, I’m scared of the darn thing.

To me, if one says one’s ready to die, that’s up to the fellow … but I consider that as a philosophical orientation.  But really ready?  That’s not my personal feeling; not my orientation at all.  I am scared to die, may be for various reasons that I am not prepared to talk about now.  So, don’t push it.  Just wait as it unfolds, possibly in future articles in this series.

This is where I’m coming from.  I’m scared to die, and may be I’ll stop being scared to die when I’m dead.




No comments:

Post a Comment